The Sexual Health Clinic (GUM) is based in St Helens Hospital. It offers an outpatient service to both self-referred patients and patients referred by their doctor. They provide a free and confidential service.
Their Services Include:
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Rapid HIV testing (30 minutes)
- Contraception (pills, injections, implants and coils)
- Treatment and care of people with HIV
- Emergency contraception
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Free condoms and lubrication
Sexual Health Clinic (GUM)
St Helens Hospital, Marshalls Cross Road
St Helens WA9 3DA
Tel: 01744 646 473
Click on the timetable for all clinic opening hours – located on the main page in the yellow box.